1500 Apalachee ParkwayGet Directions
Tallahassee, Florida 32301-3006
Upcoming Sales & Events
THE CUSTOM DESIGN SHOW - ONE DAY ONLY!
10/10/2015 - 10/10/2015
JCPENNEY - OPTICAL DESIGNER EYEWEAR EVENT!All Sales
10/16/2015 - 10/26/2015
Date Posted: 9/3/2015
Demonstrated sales results.
Available for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak shifts.
Role & Responsibilities:
Supports delivering sales plan through selling effectiveness.
Consistently execute to the selling model;
Meet selling goals/expectations during scheduled shifts;
Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and email.
Telling the Brand Story:
Support replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant;
Assist with floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc.. as directed.
Abide by policies and procedures as directed;
Abide by Loss prevention and safety messages in daily operations.
Spend your winter with us!
Now hiring seasonal employees nationwide. Are you passionate about customer service and spreading Holiday cheer?
Hickory Farms is America's premier retailer of traditional holiday gifts. We're hiring Sales Associates, Store Managers and Area Managers this season to work in malls nationwide.
We pay our employees weekly and offer employee discounts on the products you love (and sell!). Help promote the reputation Hickory Farms has built and maintained since 1951.
Apply here: http://is.gd/jYi8MB
Date Posted: 9/22/2015
Portrait Studio - Part Time - Seasonal - 10/1/2015 - 12/24/15
Pick up employment applications at the store.
Date Posted: 9/28/2015
Sunglass Hut at Macys
Looking for a way to make your days merry and bright all while earning some extra spending money? Sunglass Hut is a great place to work this holiday season! Have FUN while selling the best premium sunglasses and making the customer's day.
Come check us out!
Looking to earn extra money for the holidays??
Exciting new opportunity with Specialty Retail Group, managed by American Kiosk Management, the world’s largest owner operators of carts, kiosks and pop up retail in North America! We are growing!
NOW HIRING a Store Sales Manager to manage our holiday popcorn kiosk during the holiday season. We offer opportunities for further advancement as well.
Are you looking to work for a great company where you can successfully lead a sales team? Do you love to HIRE, SELL, and TRAIN?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY to HR @ameriankiosk.com
The full time Store Sales Manager will be responsible for 1 kiosk location during the holiday season (October 1st through December 31st.)
The Store Sales Manager is responsible for:
- leading sales focused team for approximately 4 employees.
- building a strong cohesive team through recruiting, hiring, training and retaining high performing staff
- ensuring comprehensive training and effective sales management to maximize sales.
- provides high quality customer service, delivering consistent sales and profit for the stores in their area.
- Visual presentation/merchandising, inventory and cash management.
Skills and abilities to be successful in this position:
- Experience in retail commission sales
- At least one year of sales management experience
- Prior supervisory experience is necessary
- Excellent communication skills with staff, customers and mall management.
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs.
- Ability to work a full time schedule during peak selling periods including nights, weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- Food handler permit is a plus.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Benefits and compensation include:
- Hourly pay of $11.75 plus commission
- Season end bonus based on performance
Date Posted: 9/14/2015
PERFUMANIA, the nation's largest fragrance discount retailer, is seeking an experienced Store Manager for the Governor's Square location.
You will lead a team to success utilizing your past retail management and professional sales experience, along with proven company programs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for people, fragrance and selling.
If interested, please apply in person at the store in Governor's Square.
Date Posted: 8/24/2015
FULL TIME STORE MANAGER POSITION.
Pick up applications at the store or email to email@example.com
Date Posted: 8/26/2015
Full time Assistant Store Manager position available. Please apply through the website below:
Date Posted: 9/17/2015
As a Retail Store Second Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management and leadership of a Yankee Candle Store; act as Manager On Duty (MOD) on a regular basis with opening/closing duties, leading & directing staff in driving daily sales performance following the ASAP Sales Program, guest complaint resolution and ensuring smooth operations and safety & security for employees and guests and other similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail store.
Minimum Requirements: • 1-2 years’ supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to resolve guest concerns/complaints well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
Hours: Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.